search

Monday, August 24, 2015

What are you allowing today?


The message I have been getting from Source is that there is no need for doing as much as there is the practice of being that which I desire to create in my reality. It's a vibration practice - a practice of thoughts and feelings. This is a message I got recently...



The work is now to take what you know and practice what you want because you, Beloved, already have everything you desire! How exciting is that? Feel EXCITED. Staying in this vibration enables you to bring forth the most relevant manifestations today - Now! Stay in excited expectation of the Awesomeness of your Desires blossoming into your reality. Today you are allowing serendipity, synchronicity, Divine appointments and major blessings into your reality, RIGHT NOW!


All content on this site including health and wellness related content is completely my opinion. As frequently as possible I will provide references for any information relevant to health and wellness statements. Be Well, Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment